Medical Assistant Certified Teterboro NJ
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, has an opening for a Medical Support Specialist. Using your Medical Assistant training, you will learn and grow alongside the Center Operations Director, making a positive difference in the patient experience and quality of care. Working one-on-one with patients as a health care provider, you will deliver routine medical care and monitor the flow of onboarding patients. Just as critical, we will look to you to mentor and encourage your team members to succeed.
- Welcome patients and obtain medical histories from patients; verify patient information
- Assist providers during examinations and treatment
- Perform ancillary testing and tasks as ordered by the Center Medical Director (PFT, EKG, injections, audiograms, blood draws, etc.) and as certified
- Dispense medications within the scope of practice as ordered by the treating providers and in accordance with state regulations
- Assist the front office team as needed
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Training as a medical assistant, or military medical specialist with current MA credentials in the state of employment in accordance with state requirements and applicable regulations
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Fast paced
- Clinical office environment
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
- 401(k) with Employer Match
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled