Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant Secaucus, NJ Full Time Float
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Float Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant who will provide comfort and care to patients when they need it most. As a Float Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant, you will be the go-to provider for examinations as you work one-on-one helping patients. The treatments you provide, based on the exam results you and your team review and interpret collaboratively, will make a huge impact on the wellbeing of your patients.
At Concentra, you are not only rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year, but you are also recognized as a key contributor within the company. Hone your skills with the chance to join medical expert panels, educate colleagues, and more. Whatever your career goals may be, Concentra will help you get there.
Concentra’s wide network of clinics ensure career growth opportunities and a healthy work-life balance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment
- Minimal travel
- Rotating Hours (8am to 5pm; 12pm to 8pm and 9am to 6pm rotating weekly) with clinical team and Float Nurse Practitioner or Float Physician Assistant to support 3 to 4 centers surrounding the Secaucus, NJ center
- 1 Weekend a month
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program - OR - Graduate of accredited PA program of accredited university
- Procedural skill are a plus
- Minimum of two years of clinical experience
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- More time practicing medicine – real support, less paperwork, no scheduling
- Medical leadership career path – training, collaboration, influence best practices
- Practice end-to-end care – low acuity cases
- Proven processes - integrated approach to improving health outcomes
- A schedule that gives you free time – your holidays and weekends are yours
If you want to pursue a career that offers more of what you’re looking for, there’s one more thing you need to do. Apply now!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled