Nurse Practitioner Onsite Lawrence Township, NJ Full Time
At Concentra, we maintain a healing focus, a selfless heart, and a tireless resolve.
Nuirse Practitioner - Dayshift OR Nightshift - As one of the largest and most rapidly expanding health care companies in the nation, we are looking for a Onsite Nurse Practitioner, to diagnose and treat work-related injuries, and perform pre-placement, DOT, public safety, and surveillance physical examinations for varied private companies and governmental agencies. We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on your well-being. Are you ready to make a real difference, helping to create the future of healthcare? We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on well-being and ongoing success. Consider joining Concentra as a Nurse Practitioner.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment
As a Onsite Nurse Practitioner, you will:
- Examine patients and compile patient medical data and examination results
- Administer or order diagnostic tests, such as x-rays, electrocardiograms, and laboratory tests
- Compile patient medical data, including health history and physical examination results; interpret diagnostic test results for deviations
- Perform therapeutic procedures, such as injections, immunizations, suturing, wound care, and managing infections
- 7:00am to 3:30pm Monday - Friday.
- 2:30pm to 11pm Monday - Friday.
- Rotating every other Saturday with team. 8am to 1pm on Saturdays
- New Jersey License and DEA
- Two years or Three years of clinical experience in a primary care specialty and/or occupational medicine clinic
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction - New Jersey
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Master's degree
- Skilled in the treatment of minor trauma and orthopedic injuries
- Knowledge of the techniques and information needed to diagnose and treat human injuries
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans