Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant Onsite Lawrence Township, NJ Full Time
Concentra, a subsidiary of Select Medical, is a national health care company focused on improving America’s health, one patient at a time. Through our affiliated clinicians, we provide occupational medicine, urgent care, primary care, physical therapy, and wellness services. Concentra also serves employers by providing a broad range of onsite health services in worksite medical facilities. We are the nation’s largest provider of workplace health services, and we proudly own and operate 500+ outpatient clinics across the United States, offering Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care, Physical Therapy and Advanced Specialist services. Our practice is responsible for treating one out of every five injuries sustained in the workplace. Our mission is to keep America’s workforce healthy, one patient at a time.
Are you searching for the perfect work/life balance and are you passionate about having free evenings and weekends to spend time with family and friends? Are you passionate about finding a quality place to work every single day? Concentra Medical Center is recruiting an New Jersey licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, who is motivated and engaged, for our full time opening at our Lawrence Township, NJ location.
What can you expect when you build your career with the leader in workplace health? Time to focus on what you love and what makes you happy, your patients – we dramatically reduce paperwork and administrative tasks. We want you to have more time to enjoy your life – no rounds, weekends or holidays. We offer fantastic opportunities to advance your career – we want to share our success with the people who help build Concentra as a leader in workforce health. That’s the exciting reality you’ll discover at Concentra.
Concentra Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, you will treat 3-4 patients per hour, during an average day. Most patient visits treated in the center, are for the following:
- You will handle lacerations (suturing required), burns, bites, sprains/strains, and any (musculoskeletal) injuries will be evaluated by you, and referred to our onsite PT team for further assessment.
- We have opportunities for injury follow-up care and management.
- Pre-employment/fitness for duty and maintenance physical exams for various occupations including: police, firefighters, transportation industry, aviation, construction, manufacturing, healthcare, etc. Concentra Clinicians maintain their Department of Transportation certification.
- Patients of all ages are treated for common Urgent Care acute conditions such as: cough, cold, flu, strep, minor injuries, etc. UC cases account for only about 5% of the patients we see. This may fluctuate slightly with the seasons.
- Immigration physicals, travel immunizations and sports physicals are also common.
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant - degree from accredited program
- NRCME certification (where applicable)
- Minimum two years’ experience in primary care, occupational medicine, urgent care or emergency medicine setting preferred.
Working conditions/physical demands
- Office and Medical Center Environment.
- Minimal Travel
- Work outside of core hours, including weekends, as required
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled
[All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, or covered veteran status.]