Physical Therapist Associate Director of Clinical Services
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Builds clinical teams focused on service delivery, driving key business metrics, clinician support and growing core business. Also, responsible for implementation of strategy and maintaining internal and external relationships across the markets. Ensures superb patient care, satisfaction, and employer experience. Accountable for therapy management of all sites (centers and on-sites) within area of responsibility. 100% G&A with 80% of the time spent at sites.
- Spends 100% of time in a center providing direct patient care, leading by example, and demonstrating an exceptional patient experience.
- Whether functioning in the capacity of CTD at a specific location, or in the capacity of the Market Float, will assume the Role and Responsibilities of the CTD.
- Consistently demonstrates all components of the Physical Therapy Guidebook and the Perfect PT visit.
- Identifies and communicates to DTO opportunities to improve clinical quality, workflows and safety at the center and market levels.
- Drives patient and client experience and satisfaction metrics.
- Practices the Perfect PT visit/service delivery and leads by example.
- Works with DTO and medical to identify clinical improvement opportunities.
- Works collaboratively with operations to ensure appropriate support work flows that foster a caring environment for treatment.
- Maintains and leverages relationships with employers, payers, referral sources, networks, and local communities to drive market growth, and responds to requests within 24 hours.
- Mentors and trains future clinical leaders while treating.
- Fosters an environment of collaboration, professionalism, patient and colleague safety, quality care, continuous improvement and reward and recognition.
- Assists with or leads clinical meetings for DTO as needed
- Understands center financial drivers and outcomes in order to achieve annual business plan.
- Assists DTO, ADO and EA to make staffing adjustments to unforeseen coverage needs.
- Other duties as assigned. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
- Bachelor of Science or advanced degree in Physical Therapy (Doctor of Physical Therapy) from an accredited college or university
- Must meet licensure requirements of jurisdiction of work state
- Customarily has at least three years of clinical experience without occupational health background or two years with occupational health background
- Concentra Core Competencies of Service Mentality, Attention to Detail, Sense of Urgency, Initiative and Flexibility
- Ability to make decisions or solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions
- Outstanding customer service skills as well as the ability to deal with people in a manner which shows tact and professionalism
- The ability to properly handle sensitive and confidential information (including HIPAA and PHI) in accordance with federal and state laws and company policies
- Demonstrated outstanding clinical knowledge of physical/occupational therapy services
- Demonstrated outstanding dedication to Concentra’s philosophy of therapy in occupational medicine
- Demonstrated outstanding interest in the leadership of therapy staff
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and administrative abilities to the job responsibilities as described
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills and the ability to exercise proper judgment, make decisions, and motivate employees
- Minimal travel (may include overnight) up to 10%
- Work is performed in a clinical office/field environment. Requires the ability to work in a demanding environment, to work a flexible schedule and to effectively resolve conflicts as they arise.
- Involves frequent telephone and in-person contact with clients, staff, vendors, consultants, and Management.
- Frequent to occasional standing, walking and sitting. Occasional lifting up to 15 pounds. Corrected or normal vision is required in the performance of tasks inherent to office work. Requires moderate typing skills and manual dexterity to operate a keyboard, calculator, telephone, copier, and such other office equipment as necessary.
- Many of our clinics offer working hours M-F, 8 to 5, no nights, no weekends
- Our robust time off program includes PTO, Holidays, CME, & Extended Illness Days
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Varied annual stipend based on visit volume and scope of responsibility.
This position is eligible to earn a base compensation rate in the range of $___ to $___ annually depending on job-related factors as permitted by applicable law, such as level of experience, geographic location where the work is performed, and/or seniority.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans