Physician Full Time Float
Are you looking for a physician practice with a family environment, but with the benefits and support a large organization can provide? Where daily patient care is backed by evidenced based medicine and career options are limitless, then look no further!
As a staff physician, you are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Your patients, as well as your medical and support team, will look to you for your excellent problem solving and leadership skills. As a Concentra Clinician, you will be accountable for assessing patients and providing treatments while ensuring an exceptional and reassuring experience. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to make a difference as you watch your clinical and leadership skills impact the health of America’s workforce.
Why Choose Us
Through our evidence-based medicine approach, Concentra’s goal is to provide quality patient care while treating everyone with friendliness, skill, and respect. We strive daily to promote a diverse environment of acceptance and compassion for our colleagues and cultivate a welcoming atmosphere where our patients can heal.
As we’ve grown, we’ve expanded into urgent care, wellness services, administration, onsite health and wellness centers, and telemedicine. All these services together make achieving health easier and more accessible for our patients, clients, colleagues, and all provide you with unmatched support, education, career advancement opportunities, and benefits.
This position is a gateway for even broader opportunities and avenues within healthcare. Wherever you see yourself in five years, Concentra is your destination. Are you ready to take the next step in an extraordinary career in health and wellness?
Many of our clinics offer working hours M-F, 8 to 5, no nights, no weekends, no holidays – along with 30+ days off a year.
Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Management Model
- Compensation package:
- Competitive base salary with annual merit increase opportunity
- Monthly RVU Bonus Incentive
- Quarterly Quality Care Bonus Incentive
- Claims Based Medical Malpractice Coverage, including tail coverage
- Reimbursement for dues on renewal of applicable licensure, certifications, memberships,
- Generous Paid Time Off package for new colleagues include:
- 24 days of Paid Time Off (annually, with roll-over)
- 6 days of Paid Illness Days (annually, with roll-over)
- 5 days of Paid CME Time (annually)
- 6 Paid Holidays
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Unmatched potential to grow your career, whether it be leadership or subject matter expert
- Tickets at Work: Corporate Discounts with most Fortune 500 goods & services
- Relocation assistance available upon request
- Opportunity to mentor students
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
- 100% patient care
- Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with Concentra's medical model.
- Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center patients.
- Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of shift.
- Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care, Association and Concentra.
- Meet with Concentra's Medical Director or designate to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
- Participates in quality management processes including encouragement of clinical support staff to assure proficiency in the delivery of clinical support activities.
- Calls client representatives following employee treatment for initial injury and/or at any significant change in status.
- Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following center visits.
Keywords: Physician | Medical Doctor | Doctor of Medicine | MD | General Practitioner | Family Medicine Physician | Primary Care Physician | Urgent Care Physician | Sport Medicine Physician | PM and R Physician | Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician | Occupational Medicine Physician | DO | Emergency Medicine Physician |
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred in a related ABMS or AOA recognized specialty
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Active and unrestricted medical license
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction - required prior to start date
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare/not opted out, as we credential with all payors for Urgent Care
- FMCSA NRCME DOT certification required prior to start date. If not already certified, we do provide this CME.