Physician Assistant OR Nurse Practitioner Manchester, NH Full Time Float
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant who will provide comfort and care to patients when they need it most. As a Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant, you will be the go-to provider for examinations as you work one-on-one helping patients. The treatments you provide, based on the exam results you and your team review and interpret collaboratively, will make a huge impact on the wellbeing of your patients.
At Concentra, you are not only rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year, but you are also recognized as a key contributor within the company. Hone your skills with the chance to join medical expert panels, educate colleagues, and more. Whatever your career goals may be, Concentra will help you get there.
Concentra’s wide network of clinics ensure career growth opportunities and a healthy work-life balance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment
- Minimal travel
- Skillset - Suturing, Splinting and Reading X-Rays
- Floating Region - New Hampshire and Massachusetts
- Hours - Will Rotate with the teams and center hours each week; Monday - Friday, No Weekends and No Nights
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction ( New Hampshire and Massachusetts )
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Procedural skill are a plus
- Prefer a minimum of two years of clinical experience
- More time practicing medicine – real support, less paperwork, no scheduling
- Medical leadership career path – training, collaboration, influence best practices
- Practice end-to-end care – low acuity cases
- Proven processes - integrated approach to improving health outcomes
- A schedule that gives you free time – your holidays and weekends are yours
If you want to pursue a career that offers more of what you’re looking for, there’s one more thing you need to do. Apply now!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled