Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant PRN
Scope of Services: Our traditional Concentra centers provide a full spectrum of workplace health services, to ensure America’s workforce stays healthy and safe throughout their careers.
Core offerings include preventive care, such as pre-employment fitness for duty exams, maintenance physicals, surveillance testing, immunizations & travel health services. We also offer exceptional injury care solutions for non-life-threatening injuries sustained at work.
Our centers are complemented with OnSite Physical Therapy to assist with helping our patients restore function and mobility, as well as an Orthopedic specialist team for additional support.
We offer full Urgent Care services to the community, treating patients ages 2 and up for minor acute needs. Note: Urgent Care unrelated to the workplace is a small percentage of daily patient visits; averaging < 5% of total visits in most locations. Currently, (December 2021), we are not accepting sick visits presenting with COVID-like symptoms, but this is subject to change in the future.
Patient Care / Clinical Outcomes
- Spends 100% of time in a center providing direct patient care, leading by example, and creating an exceptional patient experience.
- Creates a professional and collaborative working environment with full colleague participation that promotes teamwork, quality, exceptional outcomes, and patient safety.
- Masters use of clinical systems to ensure efficiency, excellent supportive documentation, appropriate and optimal coding levels, charge capture, and follow-through on all patient care.
- Ensures compliance with individual State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/WC Regulations.
- Calls and communicates to employers on all new injuries and other significant clinical changes.
- Promotes, cultivates, and exemplifies Orange Book values for all center colleagues.
- Active and unrestricted license
- Graduate of an accredited PA or FNP program of an accredited university
- Board Certification
- Required certifications (prior to start date, if not already certified)
- FMCSA NRCME (we provide this CME to colleagues)
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare
- Must be eligible to treat patients ages 2 and older
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match