Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant Per Diem Private Employer
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
At Concentra, we maintain a healing focus, a selfless heart, and a tireless resolve.
As one of the largest and most rapidly expanding health care companies in the nation, we are looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, to diagnose and treat work-related injuries, and perform pre-placement, DOT, public safety, and surveillance physical examinations for varied private companies and governmental agencies. We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on your well-being. Are you ready to make a real difference, helping to create the future of healthcare? We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on well-being and ongoing success. Consider joining Concentra as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment based at a private employer location
- Per Diem hours will be discussed during interview (Monday-Friday)
- Must be proficient with basic suturing/laceration repairs and basic X-ray reads
- Ideal candidate would be comfortable seeing a pediatric patient demographic two years and older
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
As a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, you will:
- Examine patients and compile patient medical data and examination results
- Administer or order diagnostic tests, such as x-rays, electrocardiograms, and laboratory tests
- Compile patient medical data, including health history and physical examination results; interpret diagnostic test results for deviations
- Perform therapeutic procedures, such as injections, immunizations, suturing, wound care, and managing infections
Keywords Nurse Practitioner | NP | Family Nurse Practitioner | Primary Care Nurse Practitioner | Emergency Nurse Practitioner | Physician Assistant | PA | Family Medicine Physician Assistant | Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant | Urgent Care Physician Assistant | Occupational Medicine Physician Assistant | Primary Care Physician Assistant | FNP | APC |Physician Associate | PA-C
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program - OR - Graduate of an accredited PA program or an accredited university
- Procedural skill are a plus
- Minimum of two years of clinical experience in a primary care specialty and/or occupational medicine