Executive Assistant St. Louis, MO Full Time
Concentra is looking for talented professionals who will embrace and personify the Company values of:
- A Healing Focus
- Selfless Heart
- A Tireless Resolve
Successful candidates will be those who exemplify the welcoming, respectful & skillful behaviors that support our Company focus on excellence in health, wellness, customer service and a passion for lifestyle change.
Relying on instructions and pre-established guidelines, schedules appointments, responds to telephone inquiries, takes notes, and relieves supervisor of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail.
- Reads and routes incoming mail.
- Locates and attaches appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by supervisor.
- Composes and types routine correspondence using word processor or computer terminal.
- Files correspondence and other records.
- Answers telephone and gives information to callers or routes call to appropriate person and places outgoing calls.
- Schedules appointments for supervisor.
- Greets visitors, ascertains nature of business, and conducts visitors to employer or appropriate person.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed matter.
- May arrange travel schedule and reservations.
- May compile and type statistical reports.
- Familiar with PC word processing software such as Word.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good organization and detail-oriented skills.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good telephone etiquette.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Office environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
JOB RELEVENT EXPERIENCE:
- Prior experience in field or related area.
- This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information manage
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans