Physician Medical Director
SIGN ON BONUS!!!
Concentra is seeking a Physician Center Medical Director for our location in Blaine, MN! In this role we are looking for experience with Occupational Medicine and/or Urgent Care, or interested in making a career move to Occupational Medicine. We have a robust training program along with excellent Leadership support in the market. The position offers great life/work balance with a company in a collegial work environment!
Our Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Additionally, they facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to make a difference as you watch your direct leadership impact the health of America’s workforce.
Center Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm | No nights, call, weekends and holidays are off!
Location: 10190 Baltimore Street NE Blaine, MN 55449
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses - paid quarterly
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time + PTO
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Relocation Assistance
Blaine is located north of the Twin Cities and has easy access to both Minneapolis and St. Paul, making the city attractive to both business and residential development. Blaine is one of the fastest growing cities in Minnesota, annually ranking atop new home construction lists. It is home to several retail shopping areas, the world's largest amateur sports facility, and the state's most visited sports destination. With strong and attractive neighborhoods, a thriving business community and countless recreational opportunities, Blaine is the perfect place to live, work, and grow.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management. Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
- Leadership that focuses on people development, specifically mentoring, training and developing clinical staff and colleagues
- Execute daily effective and optimal patient care management
- Ensure optimal execution of clinical model playbook as well as identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming accurate records/billing
- Build an appropriate treatment environment throughout center that follows State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/ WC Regulations
- Procedural skills are required (suture, splinting, etc.)
- At least 2 years of experience is preferred
- Ability to see 3-4 patients/hour
- Board Certification / Eligibility required
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Licensure requirements for the state of Minnesota
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare