Staff Physician Romulus, MI
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Full Time Staff Physician for our Romulus, MI location. In this role we are looking for experience with Occupational Medicine and/or Urgent Care, or interested in making a career move to Occupational Medicine. We have a robust training program along with excellent Leadership support in the market. The position offers great life/work balance with a company in a collegial work environment!
Hours: Monday-Friday 1pm-10pm (no call, weekends and holidays are off)
Center Location: 10912 Wayne Rd. Romulus, MI 48174
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Opportunities to grow within
- Relocation Assistance
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
At Concentra, you not only are rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year but also by the recognition you receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas will be heard. In addition to patient care, every Physician has the opportunity to make an impact on procedures and policies at the Center. Take a closer look at Concentra.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinical Outpatient Environment
- Working at one location
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Licensure requirements for the state of Michigan
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare