From our corporate headquarters to our clinics, worksites, and mobile locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
Relying on judgment and experience to assist the Real Estate team with daily activities and projects in accordance with Concentra policies, practices and procedures. Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer by putting all customers (internal and external) first.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor status of department work to resolve issues within scope of authority and/or notify appropriate party for resolution, and inform supervisor of operational problems.
- Anticipates and prepares materials needed by the Real Estate team for conferences, correspondence, appointments, meetings, telephone calls, etc.
- Handles a variety of matters involving contact with various departmental staff
- Maintains and compiles various department financial, human resource, and statistical reports and logs
- Records minutes and notes and commitments made by supervisor or staff during meetings and arranges for implementation or staff follow up.
- Prepares special or one-time reports, summaries or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources.
- Reads and routes incoming mail
- Composes letters and memoranda from verbal direction, dictation, or from knowledge of company policies and procedures using a PC software package.
- Assists in some administrative details, usually of a confidential nature.
- Composes, types and disseminates routine correspondence
- Files correspondence and other records
- Answers telephone and gives information to callers or routes call to appropriate person and places outgoing calls.
- Schedules appointments and arranges meetings, conferences and appointments for supervisor
- Makes copies and scans of correspondence or other printed matter
- Handle vendor/contractor invoices
- 4 year college degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years directly related job experience
Experience working with:
- Maintenance requests
- Lease documents/lease abstracts
- Invoice processes
- Vendor management and W9’s
- Bidding processes
- Construction Drawings
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Inbound calls/conference calls
- Proficient in MS Office suite—Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to interface with people using tact and diplomacy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality—Some examples
- Invoice payments
- Job Cost report
- Lease information
- Personnel information
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Organization and attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong ability to review and edit text and prepare various written documents
Working conditions/physical demands
This position will be based in an office environment and will require physical demands consistent with other office professionals.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.