Program Coordinator Healthcare Detroit MI Full Time
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksites, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
The CAS Program Specialist provides administrative and project management support for the CAS program and Regional Managers. This position requires exceptional communication and organizational skills and the ability to influence and work collaboratively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders found at all levels of the organization.
- Responsible for coordinating, managing, and overseeing all aspects of the specialist credentialing and onboarding process. This includes tracking contracts through to execution and appropriate follow up communication with various parties.
- Distributes MSO contracts thru DocuSign and manages contracting workflow; including all contract and AP changes.
- Manages email boxes that support department processes and streamlines communication to the field.
- Communicates and coordinates with physician private practices.
- Provides administrative support for Regional CAS Directors.
- Responsible for managing updates to licensing, re-credentialing requirements, and documents for all specialists.
- Assists department/team in managing provider reports workflow, AP/vendor set up and specialist payment, direct deposit issues.
- Oversee annual and current Compliance Training for specialists and ancillary personnel.
- Maintains and updates Specialist Compensation file monthly for payment distribution.
- Coordinates projects to assist the department and field operations in ensuring completion of deliverables.
- Assists with project risk identification and mitigation.
- Helps to identify and build efficient CAS processes/workflows and to communication these processes to other departments and/or field operations.
- Manages department related systems and reporting; CAS Red Carpet, Facility Master, CAS Websites (internal/external), CST Dictionary, CAS Sharepoint, Master CAS files/Physician Data Base(s), DocuSign.
- Assists in managing and maintaining CAS marketing collateral and promotional items with procurement inclusive of ordering, stocking, new material selections/pricing, graphics and hardware..
- Manages special projects with team and field operations as assigned.
- Maintains status reports for the department and/or centers, markets, zone leadership teams.
- Assists to identify opportunities and avenues to best monitor and track improvement initiatives, goals and objectives.
- Compiles/creates statistical reports to support department operations and projects/initiatives.
- Provides excellent customer service to all clients and peers while incorporating orange book values.
ATTTENTION TO DETAIL
- Ensures accuracy when completing and executing tasks assigned.
SENSE OF URGENCY
- Provides an excellent client experience regardless of work volume.
- Ability to manage time, prioritize and multi-task in a busy environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs; for example, scheduling and work additional shifts when appropriate.
- Takes action to assist in other areas when needed to ensure an excellent client experience.
- Effectively communicates with all clients and peers while incorporating orange book values.
- Listens and understands internal and external client needs in order to act and address.
- Committed to personal excellence and understands how daily work contributes to specialist operation as a whole.
- Holds self and others accountable. Is willing and able to assist others in order to achieve results.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience in related field
- Preferred 1-2 years experience in healthcare environment
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills,.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with and influence colleagues at all levels.
- Demonstrated written communication skills.
- Demonstrated computer application skills
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work in a structured corporate environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work under limited supervision.
- Demonstrated planning and organization skills.
- This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
- Project management experience
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Office environment
- Occasional Travel
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.