Licensed Certified Clinical Social Worker
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Do you want to apply your skills and knowledge of (operations, healthcare, etc.) to help improve the health of America's workforce? With a national footprint of more than 500 medical centers and more than 130 onsite clinics nationwide, Concentra colleagues are fueled by our drive to provide an exceptional experience for our customers and exceptional care for their employees.
The Licensed Certified Social Worker - Clinical (LCSW-C) is an essential part of integrated mental health care. In cooperation with the existing medical clinic team and a LCSW-C, helps establish an ongoing behavioral health screening and support program for first responders. Contributes to the development, implementation and monitoring of the program. Assists with collecting and collating actionable data for program improvements. Offers therapeutic crisis intervention and emergency services as required.
• Administers standardized behavioral health screening tools, interprets results, and facilitates patient treatment when appropriate
• Conducts face-to-face diagnostic interviews, charts findings in a manner compliant with all applicable standards
• Provides timely and appropriate assessment, interpretation and diagnosis of mental, social and emotional disorders in collaboration with other professionals
• Participates in the development of a network of intervention options for patients when clinically appropriate
• Implements treatment interventions including counseling, behavior modification techniques and coping strategies when appropriate
• Monitors and evaluates progress towards treatment goals and adjust treatment plans as necessary
• Provides crisis intervention as necessary
• Participates in peer reviews
• Engages productively with a colleague providing oversight under pertinent state regulations
• Collaborates with teammates and client colleagues to achieve program success
• Maintains current and accurate clinical records
• Prepares reports and documentation
• Complies with organizational, state and federal regulations and guidelines
• Master's degree in social work from a CSWE accredited program
• Completed 3,000 hours of supervised social work experience as an LMSW with at least 1,500 of those hours consisting of direct patient contact.
• Completed 12 hours of clinical coursework and passed a state approved required examination.
We’re looking for LCSW and LCSW-C candidates who share Concentra’s Vision: Every person is treated the Concentra Way: quality clinical care and a positive customer experience from welcoming, respectful, and skillful colleagues.
Ideal candidates should possess or demonstrate:
• Eagerness to gain knowledge within the occupational medicine field, and contribute to the health of essential members of the first responder community.
• Experience administering and interpreting results of standard screening tools for common behavioral health conditions such as depression, anxiety, PTSD, active suicidality and substance-use disorders.
• Experience with HIPAA/privacy issues, ideally in a setting where personal privacy must be balanced with workplace considerations such as safety.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in interactions with patients, clients and colleagues.
• Experience conducting productive in-person and virtual patient encounters within reasonable scheduled appointment timeframes.
• Independent diligence and accountability to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
• Computer skills including use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and EHRs (Electronic Health Records).
• Eagerness to learn new skills and grow professionally within a supportive organization.
In addition to the above, the LCSW-C candidate ideally will possess or demonstrate:
• Experience working in a complex organization with multiple stakeholders. Ability to process input both ‘vertically’ (from system leaders) and ‘horizontally’ (from colleagues and client contacts. Maintain professionalism and positivity in all working relationships.
• Experience assessing the psychosocial impact of highly stressful job duties on first responders (e.g. law enforcement, fire fighters, corrections officers)
• Experience supervising and supporting colleagues in a collaborative work environment.
• A flexible mindset that can contribute to the rapid implementation and ongoing process improvements needed for the success of this important new service line.
• Eagerness to acquire new leadership skills and hone emotional intelligence.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Medical, Vision, Prescription, Telehealth, & Dental Plans
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Extended Illness Days Offered
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Employee Discounts
This job requires access to confidential and critical information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
CONCENTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, INCLUDING DISABILITY/VETERANS