Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant Capitol Heights, MD Full Time Float
At Concentra, we think you should have a life as well as a career. That’s why our schedules give you back your weekends. We also think you should have more time to dedicate to your patients. That’s why we do our best to eliminate paperwork and administrative tasks. Most important of all, we think planning for the future is the key to staying out in front. That’s why we’ve recently added U.S. Healthworks to our organization. We’ve created one remarkable place to build your career, when you think about it.
Helping people get back to work is what we do. Giving incredibly talented people the resources and the support they need to make a difference is how we do it. If you’re ready to build your career with the industry leader, we’re ready to talk about your future at Concentra.
At Concentra, you are not only rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year, but you are also recognized as a key contributor within the company. Hone your skills with the chance to join medical expert panels, educate colleagues, and more. Whatever your career goals may be, Concentra will help you get there.
Concentra’s wide network of clinics ensure career growth opportunities and a healthy work-life balance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment
- Minimal travel
- Skillset - Suturing, Splinting and Reading X-Rays
- Floating Region - Capitol Heights, MD; Lanham, MD and Northern Virginia
- Hours - Will Rotate with the teams and center hours each week; 1 Weekend a month
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction (Maryland and Virginia) will reimburse
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Procedural skill are a plus
- Prefer a minimum of two years of clinical experience
- Urgent Care and Occupational experience preferred
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Certification preferred
- More time practicing medicine – real support, less paperwork, no scheduling
- Medical leadership career path – training, collaboration, influence best practices
- Practice end-to-end care – low acuity cases
- Proven processes - integrated approach to improving health outcomes
- A schedule that gives you free time – your holidays and weekends are yours
If you want to pursue a career that offers more of what you’re looking for, there’s one more thing you need to do. Apply now!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled