Radiologic Technologist PRN
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, has an opening for a Radiologic Technologist. Unique to Radiologist Technologist roles with other organizations, Concentra will empower you to learn and perform a variety of facets in medical care. Not only will you manage diagnostic x-ray examinations and produce x-ray images for interpretation by licensed practitioners, but you will also get to support and directly perform other routine medical procedures and assist the back office team.
- Position patient under X-Ray machine, adjust immobilization devices, and provide appropriate radiation protection
- Adjust switches regulating length and intensity of exposure and make minor adjustments to equipment
- Administers routine X-Ray exams as ordered by the treating clinician and in accordance with scope of state license
- Maintains quality assurance by performing appropriate validity tests and keeping quality assurance records
- Performs ancillary testing and tasks (including but not limited to vaccines and injections, phlebotomy, pulmonary function tests, audiogram testing and respirator fit testing) as ordered by treating clinicians
- Performs Department of Transportation and Non-DOT drug and alcohol testing
Keywords: Radiologic Tech | Rad Tech | X-Ray Tech | Xray Tech | XRT | Radiology Tech
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Current licensure by the state in which employed, if state offers a licensing certification program
- Current registration with The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), or have an equivalent Radiologic Technology credentialing agency
- CPR/First Aid Certification (preferred)
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Helps lift patients weighting up to 300 pounds to place them in appropriate positions for operation of equipment. Specific vision abilities required for this job include vision acuity at least normal or corrected vision, the ability to adjust focus and have color translation perception, the ability to discern the differences in color that allows to operate equipment and review documents/developed films.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans