Physical Therapist Outpatient Orthopedic New Orleans, LA PRN
Concentra, one of the largest Physical Therapy providers in the nation, is now hiring Physical Therapists. Compassion and interpersonal skills come first in this position as hundreds of concerned patients will seek out your expertise to ease their pain each year. It is up to you to evaluate and treat these patients so they can get back to their daily lives.
As a Concentra Physical Therapist, not only will you be rewarded personally as you affect change in your patients’ lives, but you will stand at the base of a mountain of career opportunities. In addition to treating patients, your input in the day-to-day function of the center matters. You will have the ability to help solve challenges within the center, allowing you to develop leadership skills and the opportunity to propel yourself up the leadership ladder. Concentra will also provide continuing education opportunities so you can stay on the cutting edge of Physical Therapy.
If you are looking for a Physical Therapy position with leadership and growth opportunities, apply to Concentra today!
- Evaluate and treat patients with various musculoskeletal injuries
- Communicate treatment plans and evaluations effectively to medical teams
- Report patient progress to in-house doctors and specialty doctors such as orthopedic surgeons and hand surgeons
- Provide assistance to center colleagues in identifying issues
- Get involved with professional education and development opportunities
- BS or Master's Degree in Physical Therapy
- Current license for state where practicing
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- Ortho-outpatient experience preferred
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled