Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Do you want to apply your skills and knowledge of healthcare to help improve the health of America's workforce? With a national footprint of more than 500 medical centers and more than 130 onsite clinics nationwide, Concentra colleagues are fueled by our drive to provide an exceptional experience for our customers and exceptional care for their employees.
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
Provides nutrition counseling and education specific to the individualized needs of the patients.
- Educate patients on how to select food to maintain and promote health as well as to prevent and treat illness and disease.
- Plan appropriate diets and menus to meet the needs of individuals whose medical condition can be treated or controlled using diet therapy.
- Determine if follow-up appointment is needed, based on patient’s motivation and comprehension of education session.
- Conduct nutrition education classes if demand exists (diabetes classes, weight management)
- Serve as a community resource to patients. Provide information on programs offered at local facilities.
- Create in house nutrition education materials for use in nutrition education of staff and patients.
- Provide information and education to staff members using nutrition education materials, or in-service/meetings per request.
- Monitor and respond to phone and e-mail messages promptly.
- Enters nutrition notes into CPRS promptly when assessment completed.
- Will maintain patient, employee and computer data safety and confidentiality.
- Any/all other related duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school with a degree in nutrition. Bachelor’s required. Master's preferred.
- Active, current valid license in the state in which the clinic is located.
- Exceptional customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity and proficiency (Desired) with various computer applications.
- Two (2) years experience as a Dietician
Working conditions/physical demands
- Clinic environment
401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Medical, Vision, Prescription, Telehealth, & Dental Plans
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Extended Illness Days Offered
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Employee Discounts
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans