Nurse Practitioner, Louisville, KY PRN
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Nurse Practitioner devoted to providing an exceptional patient experience. If you are unfamiliar with our practice, as the nation’s largest provider of workplace health services, we proudly own and operate 500+ outpatient clinics across the United States, offering Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care, Physical Therapy and specialist services.
Our mission is to help keep America’s workforce healthy, one patient at a time. What can you expect when you build your career with the leader in workplace health? Time to focus on what you love and what makes you happy, your patients – we dramatically reduce paperwork and administrative tasks.
As a PRN Nurse Practitioner colleague:
- You will resolve lacerations, burns, bites, sprains/strains. Any (musculoskeletal) injuries will be evaluated by you, and referred to our onsite PT team for further assessment.
- You will determine causation of injuries and craft a follow-up plan to help patients restore function and mobility to return to their pre-injury state and reduce any unnecessary time off of work/impact to their daily lives.
- You will provide preventive services including: Pre-employment/fitness for duty and maintenance physical exams for various occupations including: police, firefighters, transportation industry, aviation, construction, manufacturing, healthcare, retail, education, etc.
- You will see patients ages 2 and up for common Urgent Care acute conditions such as: cough, cold, flu, strep, minor injuries, etc. UC cases account for only about 5% of the patients we see. This may fluctuate slightly with the seasons.
- Immigration physicals, travel immunizations and sports physicals are also common.
- Note, we do not offer primary care or chronic disease management services in our Louisville area clinics.
Available Shift Options include:
- Friday overnights 10p-7a
- Saturday overnights 7p-7a
- Sunday Day shift 7a-7p
- Sunday overnights 7p-7a
Scheduling is generally completed 4-8 weeks in advance.
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Procedural skill are a plus
- Minimum of three years of post-graduate clinical experience in a relative setting
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled