Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Louisville, KY Full Time
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant who will provide comfort and care to patients when they need it most. As a Concentra clinician, you will be the go-to provider for examinations as you work one-on-one helping patients. The treatments you provide, based on the exam results you and your team review and interpret collaboratively, will make a huge impact on the wellbeing of your patients.
1pm-10pm Evening shift or overnight 7p-7a shift
At Concentra, you are not only rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year, but you are also recognized as a key contributor within the company. Hone your skills with the chance to join medical expert panels, educate colleagues, and more. Whatever your career goals may be, Concentra will help you get there.
Concentra’s wide network of clinics ensure career growth opportunities and a healthy work-life balance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment
- Minimal travel
- evening and night shifts
- Minimum of Two + years of post-graduate experience in occupational medicine, urgent care, or an emergency medicine setting
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited Family NP program of accredited university or Graduate of accredit Physician Assistant program
- Board Certification
- NRCME preferred
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Production and Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Live Healthy Incentives
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled