Clinical Manager Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Louisville, KY
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Clinical Manager Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant devoted to providing an exceptional patient experience. This position provides an opportunity to operate with an independent nature and with a keen focus on quality care. In addition to clinic duties, as a Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Clinical Manager with Concentra you will sharpen your leadership skills by joining medical expert panels, coaching back office staff, and more. At Concentra, you can directly and positively affect change every day in patients’ lives. You and your team of expert colleagues will help thousands of patients thrive again. Join Concentra to flourish as an Advance Practice Provider.
Center Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
As a Clinical Manager Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant you will:
- Provide primary medical direction and coordination of professional healthcare services in a clinical setting
- Participate in managing the center’s medical treatment activities and coordinating center activities with those of other centers
- Partner to create an environment of clear responsibility, authority, autonomy, and accountability that energizes and encourages staff to perform at their personal best
- Mentor back-office staff to enhance existing competencies and develop new ones through education and training opportunities, while demonstrating patience, skill, and the ability to help others succeed
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program - OR - Graduate of an accredited PA program or an accredited university
- Procedural skill are a plus
- Minimum of two years of clinical experience in a primary care specialty and/or occupational medicine
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic Outpatient Environment
- Urgent Care/Occupational Medicine
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Sick Leave/Vacation/Holidays/Personal Days
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Live Healthy Incentives
- Relocation Assistance
- Generous Guaranteed Salary
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans