Nurse Practitioner Onsite Louisville, KY Full Time
As one of the largest health care companies in the nation, Concentra has an exciting opportunity for you. If you are passionate about promoting healthy lifestyle changes and to support our focus on health, wellness and the patient experience, this position is a perfect fit. We are looking to welcome an additional staff clinician at our privare onsite medical center in downtown Louisville.
Onsite clinical care offers many advantages including the opportunity to develop strong relationships with the employees and to coach them to live healthier lives. You will work as a team with another a physician (Center Medical Director), another Nurse Practitioner, a center manager (Center Operations Director), two medical assistants, front office assistant, and a dietician. You will also have the opportunity to get out into the office facility in order to learn more about the employees and to assess factors that impact their personal wellbeing. This role is a truly unique experience focusing on patient well-being and clinical care.
At Concentra, you not only are rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year but also by the recognition you receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas will be heard. In addition to patient care, every clinician has the opportunity to make an impact on procedures and policies at the Center. Take a closer look at Concentra.
WHY THIS OPPORTUNITY IS UNIQUE:
- At our Concentra onsites the focus is on quality of care rather than on patient volume. You will be asked to see on average no more than 3 patients per hour for episodic care and will have 45 minutes per patient for new patient physicals.
- You will have an opportunity to design, develop, and implement various health and wellness programs in order to screen for disease and practice primary prevention.
- Our onsite centers are only open to our employer partner's employees and sometimes their dependents. You will have the opportunity to develop long standing relationships with this patient population, build their trust, and truly help influence their health and wellbeing.
- You will have the ability to integrate health coaches, employer sponsored disease management programs, and other onsite staff into the treatment model in order to ensure that patients get all the help they need on their journey towards a healthy lifestyle.
- We offer a state of the art EMR to assist you in your documentation.
- This is an opportunity to practice medicine as you envisioned it without having to complete all of the paperwork required by payers in the community practice setting.
You will see patients ages 2 and above, both employees and dependents.
Adults: Primary Care, Urgent Care, annual preventive/well woman exams/PAPs, serving as PCPs, and wellness (weight loss, dietician referral, etc)
Peds: Urgent Care, sports physicals, flu vaccines
No occupational medicine or work injuries seen at this site.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 10a-7p. With an hour lunch or 30 min lunch and 30 min break.
You will only be single clinician from 6p-7p, as there will be 2 other clinicians from 10a-4p and 1 other clinician from 4p-6p that will overlap with your shift
Patient volume: average 18 patients in an 8 hour day.
- Minimum of 2+ years of post-graduate experience in a primary care and chronic disease managment
- Active and unrestricted Kentucky license
- Graduate of an accredited Family Nurse Practitioner program
- Skilled in the treatment of minor injuries and acute illnesses
- Proficient treating patients ages 2 and up
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans