Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, Onsite Louisville, KY Full Time
At Concentra, we maintain a healing focus, a selfless heart, and a tireless resolve.
As one of the largest and most rapidly expanding health care companies in the nation, we are looking for a Physician Assistant to provide Onsite Employee Health services including Urgent Care, Primary Care and Wellness services, to both employees and their dependants aged 2 and up. We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on your well-being. Are you ready to make a real difference, helping to create the future of healthcare? We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on well-being and ongoing success. Consider joining Concentra as a Physician Assistant.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- NEW clinic opening in Fall 2019 (tentative November opening date)
- Clinic environment
- Monday-Friday, 7a-4p and 11a-7p (you will share open/close responsibility with the Physician).
As a Physician Assistant you will:
- Examine patients and compile patient medical data and examination results
- Administer or order diagnostic tests, such as x-rays, electrocardiograms, and laboratory tests
- Compile patient medical data, including health history and physical examination results; interpret diagnostic test results for deviations
- Perform therapeutic procedures, such as injections, immunizations, suturing, wound care, and managing infections
- Minimum of 2 years post-graduate relative experience in primary care/wellness and urgent care - new graduates are not eligible.
- Experience in OnSite Health/Employer Wellness services is preferred
- Active and unrestricted KY licensure
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner program
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Board certification
- Skilled in the treatment of minor trauma and orthopedic injuries
- Knowledge of the techniques and information needed to diagnose and treat human injuries
- Ability to treat patients ages 2 and up
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off /Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled