Back Office Team Lead Lexington, KY Full Time Boardwalk Center
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, has an opening for a Back Office Team Lead. Blending a positive demeanor with a knack for efficiency and an ability to maintain strict confidentiality, you will empower the back office team to provide the kind of excellent support that allows our clinicians to focus on providing top notch care. You will work hands-on with the center leadership and gain invaluable experience in health care operations.
Must be willing to work a flexible schedule , as needed.
As a Back Office Team Lead, we will look to you to manage your day-to-day tasks as well as those of your team, inspiring your peers to be the best they can be. You will act as the go-to leader for your peers as you mentor them through daily challenges.
As someone who will spend one-on-one time with our patients during exams, we will rely on your excellent customer service skills. Your efforts will ensure an efficient and comfortable stay for our patients. Apply today and make a difference!
- Prepares patients for physical examinations, including vital signs and assists physician during exams
- Performs urine drug screens
- Assists in medical record maintenance.
- Performs front office clerical duties such as answering telephones, check-in, check-out, and record processing.
- Dispenses medications as directed by physician and in accordance with state regulations.
- Oversees back office scheduling and leads all back office personnel under the direction of Center Leadership
- Maintains pharmacy inventory system (in accordance with state specific guidelines) as directed by the Center Medical Director.
- Performs any other tasks and duties as assigned.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled