Patient Service Specialist Lexington, KY PRN Float
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, has an opening for a Patient Service Specialist Float. Working in the Front Office is one of the most important roles in our company. You are the face of Concentra to our communities. We will rely on your ability to maintain a calm, friendly and welcoming demeanor under just about any circumstances.
Concentra offers limitless growth opportunities so you can continue to build your career in the health care field. You will receive hands-on training and gain valuable experience caring for patients every day. Your positive attitude and excellent communication skills will make a direct, meaningful impact on the patient experience.
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
As the first and last point of contact to our patients, you will ensure patients feel comfortable during their visit, multitasking between greeting patients and managing a variety of administrative duties.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Fast paced, deadline-oriented office environment
- As a float position you would work at any of our Lexington locations.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- One year of experience in customer service environment preferred
- Demonstrated Intermediate knowledge of PCs, word processing, and data entry
- Demonstrated excellent customer service and communication skills
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled