Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for an experienced Physician. Your patients, as well as your medical and support team, will look to you for your excellent problem solving and leadership skills. As a Concentra Physician, you will be accountable for assessing patients and providing treatments while ensuring an exceptional and reassuring experience. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
Location: Lenexa, KS
Clinic Hours: Mon-Fri, 8A to 5P
- 100% outpatient - Employee Health/Occupational Medicine focused
- Pre-employment physical exams
- DOT Exams
- Treatment of minor injuries sustained in the workplace
- Urgent Care services are offered to the community, however, visits unrelated to the workplace are generally <5% of total visits
- Additional patient services include: sports physicals, travel health services, immigration exams
- See on average, 3 patients per hour
- OnSite Physical Therapy department
- OnSite digital xray
- Utilize Allscripts Touchworks EMR system
- We do not offer primary care/chronic disease management services
At Concentra, you are not only rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year, but you are also recognized as a key contributor within the company. Hone your skills with the chance to join medical expert panels, educate colleagues, and more. Whatever your career goals may be, Concentra will help you get there. Concentra’s wide network of clinics ensure career growth opportunities and a healthy work-life balance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment
- Minimal travel
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred in a related ABMS or AOA recognized specialty
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Active and unrestricted state medical license
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction - required prior to start date
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare/not opted out, as we credential with all payors for Urgent Care
- FMCSA NRCME DOT certification required within 2 weeks of hire. If not already certified, we do provide this CME.
- Must be proficient with basic suturing/laceration repairs and basic X-ray reads
- Must be comfortable seeing a pediatric patient demographic two years and older
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Production and Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Live Healthy Incentives
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans