Physician Assistant Lenexa, KS
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Physician Assistant who will provide comfort and care to patients when they need it most. As a Physician Assistant, you will be the go-to provider for examinations as you work one-on-one helping patients. The treatments you provide, based on the exam results you and your team review and interpret collaboratively, will make a huge impact on the wellbeing of your patients.
Please note, candidate MUST have minimum of 2 years experience in either Occupational Medicine or Ugrent Care settings and be comfortable with high patient volume.
Location: Lenexa, KS
Clinic Hours: Mon-Fri, 8A to 5P
- 100% outpatient - Employee Health/Occupational Medicine focused
- Pre-employment physical exams
- DOT Exams
- Treatment of minor injuries sustained in the workplace
- Urgent Care services are offered to the community, however, visits unrelated to the workplace are generally <5% of total visits
- Additional patient services include: sports physicals, travel health services, immigration exams
- See on average, 3 patients per hour
- OnSite Physical Therapy department
- OnSite digital xray
- Utilize Allscripts Touchworks EMR system
- We do not offer primary care/chronic disease management services
At Concentra, you are not only rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year, but you are also recognized as a key contributor within the company. Hone your skills with the chance to join medical expert panels, educate colleagues, and more. Whatever your career goals may be, Concentra will help you get there. Concentra’s wide network of clinics ensure career growth opportunities and a healthy work-life balance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment
- Minimal travel
Must be proficient with suturing & musculoskeletal evaluation.
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of an accredited PA program or an accredited university
- Board Certification or eligibility
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Production and Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Live Healthy Incentives
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans