Registered Nurse 3rd Shift
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Do you want to apply your skills and knowledge of healthcare to help improve the health of America's workforce? With a national footprint of more than 500 medical centers and more than 130 onsite clinics nationwide, Concentra colleagues are fueled by our drive to provide an exceptional experience for our customers and exceptional care for their employees.
At Concentra, we maintain a healing focus, a selfless heart, and a tireless resolve.
As one of the largest and most rapidly expanding health care companies in the nation, we are looking for an Onsite Registered Nurse (RN) to promote health, prevent disease and help employees cope with industrial illnesses and injuries, as well as being an overall advocate and health educator for employees and families. Are you ready to make a real difference, helping to create the future of healthcare? We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on well-being and ongoing success. Consider joining Concentra as an Onsite Registered Nurse.
As an Onsite Registered Nurse you will:
- Observe, assess and record patients’ symptoms, reactions and progress
- Develop and manage nursing care plans, instruct patients and their families in proper care and help individuals and groups take steps to improve or maintain their health
- Provide nursing and first aid services to employees and people who are ill or injured on our clients’ premises in accordance with Concentra policies, practices, procedures, and applicable regulations to achieve occupational health and safety services objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited college or university or Graduate of an accredited Registered nursing program
- Current registration/license in the state where employed
- Previous occupational health experience is highly preferred; COHN is requested
- Customarily at least one year of demonstrated experience in occupational health nursing or related field
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment within a workplace setting
- Hours contingent on business needs
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information requiring on going discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans