Performs a variety of clerical duties in accordance with Concentra policies, practices and procedures.
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
The PRN/PER DIEM LPN will go to company worksites to conduct drug testing, breath alcohol testing, immunizations, wellness checks, influenza shots, audiograms, and physical exam work-ups. Must have strong clinical skills, excellent customer service and client relations skills, reliable transportation, and be able to work independently. Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Graduate of an approved Licensed Practical nursing program.
Current registration/license in the state where employed.
- Minimum one year experience in occupational health nursing or related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of occupational medicine requirements (state specific).
- Demonstrated working knowledge of clinical operations.
- Demonstrated ability to train medical assistants under the direction of the Center Medical Director.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Demonstrated willingness to participate in Continuing Medical Education.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Fast paced environment
- This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information requiring on going discretion and secure information management.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information requiring on going discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled