Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, has an opening for a Front Office Medical Assistant. Must be willing to work in the front office the majority of the time.
As a Front Office Medical Assistant at Concentra, you will learn and grow alongside the Center Operations Director, making a positive difference in the patient experience and quality of care. Working one-on-one with patients as a health care provider, you will deliver routine medical care and monitor the flow of onboarding patients. Just as critical, we will look to you to mentor and encourage your team members to succeed.
The experience you will gain in this role is limitless, as are the career opportunities within Concentra.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: As a Front Office Medical Assistant you will:
- Assist in a Front Office Medical Assistnat capacity
- Welcome patients and obtain medical histories from patients; verify patient information
- Assist providers during examinations and treatment, as needed
- Perform ancillary testing and tasks as ordered by the Center Medical Director (PFT, EKG, injections, audiograms, blood draws, etc.), as needed
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Training as a medical assistant, or military medical specialist with current MA credentials in the state of employment in accordance with state requirements and applicable regulations
- Must be willing to work the majority of the time at the front office
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Fast paced
- Clinical office environment
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled