Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Clinical Manager Goshen, IN Full Time
At Concentra, we maintain a healing focus, a selfless heart, and a tireless resolve.
As one of the largest and most rapidly expanding health care companies in the nation, we are looking for a Clinical Manager/Physician Assistantto assist with providing affordable, efficient, responsible and accountable healthcare of the highest quality. Are you ready to make a real difference, helping to create the future of healthcare? We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on well-being and ongoing success. Consider joining Concentra as a Clinical Manager/Physician Assistant. The position is Monday through Friday 8A-5P, with no weekends and no call.
As a Clinical Manager/Physician Assistant you will:
- Provide primary medical direction and coordination of professional healthcare services in a clinical setting
- Participate in managing the center’s medical treatment activities and coordinating center activities with those of other centers
- Partner to create an environment of clear responsibility, authority, autonomy, and accountability that energizes and encourages staff to perform at their personal best
- Mentor back-office staff to enhance existing competencies and develop new ones through education and training opportunities, while demonstrating patience, skill, and the ability to help others succeed
- Two to four years of clinical experience in primary care, specialty, and/or occupational medicine
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Medical license, Physician Assistant license, or Nurse Practitioner license
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Sick Leave/Vacation/Holidays/Personal Days
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Live Healthy Incentives
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled