Physician Assistant Moline, IL
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Nurse Practitioner. Your patients, as well as your medical and support team, will look to you for your excellent problem solving and leadership skills. As a Concentra Nurse Practitioner, you will be accountable for assessing patients and providing treatments while ensuring an exceptional and reassuring experience. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
The right candidate would be able to work :
T 1p-8p, TH 5p-10p
At Concentra, you not only are rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year but also by the recognition you receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas will be heard. In addition to patient care, every Nurse Practitioner has the opportunity to make an impact dailyr. Take a closer look at Concentra.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
§ Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
§ Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with Concentra's medical model.
§ Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center patients.
§ Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of shift.
§ Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care, Association and Concentra.
§ Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center.
§ Meets with Concentra's Medical Director or designate to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
§ Participates in quality management processes including encouragement of clinical support staff to assure proficiency in the delivery of clinical support activities.
§ Calls client representatives following employee treatment for initial injury and/or at any significant change in status.
§ Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following center visits.
§ In the absence of Center Medical Director, provides guidance to other medical personnel and center colleagues.
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Procedural skill are a plus
- Prefer a minimum of two years of clinical experience
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- More time practicing medicine – real support, less paperwork, no scheduling
- Medical leadership career path – training, collaboration, influence best practices
- Practice end-to-end care – low acuity cases
- Proven processes - integrated approach to improving health outcomes
- A schedule that gives you free time – your holidays and weekends are yours
If you want to pursue a career that offers more of what you’re looking for, there’s one more thing you need to do. Apply now!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans