Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant PRN
Advanced Practice Clinician
Are you looking for a physician practice with a family environment, but with the benefits and support a large organization can provide? Where daily patient care is backed by evidenced based medicine and career options are limitless, then look no further!
As an advanced practice clinician, you are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Your patients, as well as your medical and support team, will look to you for your excellent problem solving and leadership skills. As a Concentra Clinician, you will be accountable for assessing patients and providing treatments while ensuring an exceptional and reassuring experience. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to make a difference as you watch your clinical and leadership skills impact the health of America’s workforce.
Why Choose Us
Through our evidence-based medicine approach, Concentra’s goal is to provide quality patient care while treating everyone with friendliness, skill, and respect. We strive daily to promote a diverse environment of acceptance and compassion for our colleagues and cultivate a welcoming atmosphere where our patients can heal.
As we’ve grown, we’ve expanded into urgent care, wellness services, administration, onsite health and wellness centers, and telemedicine. All these services together make achieving health easier and more accessible for our patients, clients, colleagues, and all provide you with unmatched support, education, career advancement opportunities, and benefits.
This position is a gateway for even broader opportunities and avenues within healthcare. Wherever you see yourself in five years, Concentra is your destination. Are you ready to take the next step in an extraordinary career in health and wellness?
- PRN (As needed)
- Minimum availability of 4 shifts/month
- Assist with coverage at our Urbandale & Des Moines Clinics
- Clinic hours are M-F, 8A to 5P
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Management Model
- Claims Based Medical Malpractice Coverage, including tail coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Keywords Nurse Practitioner | NP | Family Nurse Practitioner | Primary Care Nurse Practitioner | Emergency Nurse Practitioner | Physician Assistant | PA | Family Medicine Physician Assistant | Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant | Urgent Care Physician Assistant | Occupational Medicine Physician Assistant | Primary Care Physician Assistant | FNP | APC |Physician Associate | PA-C
Patient Care/Clinical Outcomes
- Clinic-based position providing direct patient care, leading by example, and creating an exceptional patient
- Collaborates with therapists and specialists to drive optimal clinical outcomes and case
- Adheres to Clinical Analytics relative to quality
- Creates a professional and collaborative working environment with center staff.
- Ensures compliance with individual State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/WC
- Fosters an environment of collaboration, professionalism, patient/colleague safety, quality care, continuous improvement and reward and
Patient, Employer, Payer Experience
- Maintains relationships with center clients and payers.
- Promotes, cultivates, and exemplifies Orange Book values for all clinic
- Board Certification
- Active and unrestricted license
- Unrestricted DEA license and dispensing license for state of jurisdiction (required prior to start date)
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare
- FMCSA NRCME certification preferred or willingness to obtain