Registered Nurse Case Manager Bettendorf, IA
Assists practitioners with patient care, physical examinations, ancillary tests, and performs a variety of clerical duties
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate work comp cases with department manager and medical leadership
- Update and revise patient health care plans as needed
- Educate patients about health care plans and options
- Make clinical decisions for routine patient care
- Accurately document and submit medical records
- Evaluate and determine needs of patients
- Review results from medical tests
- Performs ancillary testing and tasks as ordered by the Center Medical Director ( PFT, EKG, injections, audiograms, blood draws) in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties, as assigned
- Graduate of an approved registered nursing program.
Current registration/license in the state where employed.
- JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum one year experience in occupational health nursing preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of occupational medicine requirements (state specific).
- Demonstrated working knowledge of clinical operations.
- Demonstrated ability to train medical assistants under the direction of the Center Medical Director.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Demonstrated willingness to participate in Continuing Medical Education.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Fast paced environment
- This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans