Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant devoted to providing an exceptional patient experience. This position provides an opportunity to operate with an independent nature and with a keen focus on quality care. In addition to clinic duties, as a PRN Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with Concentra you will sharpen your leadership skills by joining medical expert panels, coaching back office staff, educating RNs and more. At Concentra, you can directly and positively affect change every day in patients’ lives. You and your team of expert colleagues will help thousands of patients thrive again.
This center operates Monday-Friday from 5am-12pm and is a “multiple clinician on-site center”, meaning you would have at least one other provider on site with you each day. On an average day, our providers may see patients for some of the following common visits:
- Minor injury treatment: lacerations, burns, bites, sprains/strains -> musculoskeletal complaints are evaluated and may be referred to our onsite PT team for further assessment.
- Injury follow-up care and management
- Pre-employment/fitness for duty and maintenance physical exams for various occupations including: police, firefighters, transportation industry, aviation, construction, manufacturing, healthcare, etc.
- Patients of all ages treated for common Urgent Care acute conditions such as: cough, cold, flu, strep, minor injuries, etc. Note, at the Providence center, UC cases account for only about 5% of the patients we see. This may fluctuate slightly with the seasons.
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduation from an accredited program
- Procedural skill are a plus
- Minimum of two years of clinical experience in a primary care specialty and/or occupational medicine
- DOT certification a plus
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled