Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant, Marietta, GA Full Time
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant devoted to providing an exceptional patient experience. This position provides an opportunity to operate with an independent nature and with a keen focus on quality care. At Concentra, you can directly and positively affect change every day in patients’ lives. You and your team of expert colleagues will help thousands of patients thrive again.
Services include preventive care, such as pre-employment fitness for duty exams, maintenance physicals, surveillance testing, immunizations, travel health services and injury care solutions for non-life threatening injuries sustained at work. Our centers are complemented with OnSite Physical Therapy to help our patients restore function and mobility, as well as an Orthopedic specialist team to provide additional support as needed.
Concentra also offers full Urgent Care services to the community, seeing patients ages 2 and older for minor injuries, sports physicals, etc. We are not accepting sick visits at this time.
Our mission is to help keep America's workforce healthy, one patient at a time.
Full Time Schedule - 2 options:
- .80% full time (4 regular shifts per week) - one weekday off
- 100% full time (5 regular shifts per week)
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Full Time Patient Care - average 3 patients per hour/ 20-25 patients per shift
- Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
- Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with Concentra's medical model.
- Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center patients.
- Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of shift
- We use Allscripts Touchworks EMR
- Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care, Association and Concentra.
- Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center.
- Meets with Concentra's Medical Director or designate to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
- Participates in quality management processes including encouragement of clinical support staff to assure proficiency in the delivery of clinical support activities.
- Calls client representatives following employee treatment for initial injury and/or at any significant change in status.
- Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following center visits.
- In the absence of Center Medical Director, provides guidance to other medical personnel and center colleagues.
- Active and unrestriced Georgia medical license
- Graduation from an accredited Family Nurse Practitioner program - OR - Graduate of an accredited PA program or an accredited university
- Board certification
- Minimum of two years of clinical experience in occupational medicine/workplace health/employee health and wellness
- Must be proficient with minor procedures & evaluating musculoskeletal injuries
- Must be comfortable seeing a pediatric patient demographic two years and older
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare for Urgent Care patients
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans