Physician, Atlanta, GA PRN
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Physician. Your patients, as well as your medical and support team, will look to you for your excellent problem solving and leadership skills. As a Concentra PRN Physician, you will be accountable for assessing patients and providing treatments while ensuring an exceptional and reassuring experience. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
PRN colleagues are credentialed to hold priveleges at all Concentra clinics and there are many sites in the greater Atlanta metroplex.
Our primary area of need/shift availability will be weekends at the Lawrenceville, Johns Creek, Sandy Springs and Morrow locations. You may view these locations and all others at www.concentra.com/locations
- Morrow, Saturdays 10a-2pm
- Lawrenceville, Saturdays and Sundays 10a-3pm
- Johns Creek, Saturdays 10a-3pm
- Sandy Springs, Saturdays 10a-3pm
You may also sign up for weekday shifts, when available, however we are seeking a commitment of at least 2+ weekend shift per month. Scheduling is completed 1-2 months in advance.
At Concentra, you not only are rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year but also by the recognition you receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas will be heard. In addition to patient care, every Physician has the opportunity to make an impact on procedures and policies at the Center. Take a closer look at Concentra.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinical environment
- Minimal travel
- Various hours and locations available
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred
- Occupational Medicine experience & ACLS Certified preferred, but willing to train
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare (while this is a very small fraction of patients seen, all clinicians must be credentialed with all payers).
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- NRCME training and certification provided
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled