Physician Full Time, Conyers, GA
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Physician. Your patients, as well as your medical and support team, will look to you for your excellent problem solving and leadership skills. As a Concentra Physician, you will be accountable for assessing patients and providing treatments while ensuring an exceptional and reassuring experience. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
Scope of services
Our Conyers location provides a full spectrum of workplace healthcare services, to ensure America’s workforce stays healthy and safe throughout their careers.
Services include preventive care, such as pre-employment fitness for duty exams, maintenance physicals, surveillance testing, immunizations & travel health services. We also offer injury care solutions for non-life-threatening injuries sustained at work. Our centers are complemented with OnSite Physical Therapy to assist with helping our patients restore function and mobility, as well as an Orthopedic specialist team to consult on cases that may require additional expertise.
Additionally, we also offer full Urgent Care services to the community, seeing patients ages 2 and up for minor injuries, sports physicals, etc. Urgent Care unrelated to the workplace is a small percentage of overall visits.
*Not accepting sick visits at this time as a COVID precaution*
With 522 locations nationwide, we provide care for America’s workforce in 44 states.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity is someone who is passionate about helping to keep Florida's workforce healthy & safe in their careers.
At Concentra, you not only are rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year but also by the recognition you receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas will be heard. In addition to patient care, every Physician has the opportunity to make an impact on procedures and policies at the Center. Take a closer look at Concentra.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinical environment
- No travel required
- Full Time - Monday through Friday
- Work alongside full time Center Medical Director (Physician) and a part time APC.
- Physical Therapy department OnSite
- Allscripts Touchworks EMR
- OnSite Digital Xray
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred in a related ABMS or AOA recognized specialty
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare for Urgent Care patients
- Generous Paid Time Off Package
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans