Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant PRN Conyers, GA
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Physician Assistant who will provide comfort and care to patients when they need it most. As a PRN Physician Assistant, you will be the go-to provider for examinations as you work one-on-one helping patients. The treatments you provide, based on the exam results you and your team review and interpret collaboratively, will make a huge impact on the wellbeing of your patients.
At Concentra, you are not only rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year, but you are also recognized as a key contributor within the company. Hone your skills with the chance to join medical expert panels, educate colleagues, and more. Whatever your career goals may be, Concentra will help you get there.
Concentra’s wide network of clinics ensure career growth opportunities and a healthy work-life balance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment
- HQ at the Conyers Concentra
- Regular, re-occuring shift opportunities available at this location on higher volume days
- We are seeking a PRN colleague to contribue a few days per week, for shifts ranging in length from 4-6 hours most commonly, as the 3rd clinician (there are 2 full time physicians at this location)
- You will also hold priveleges for all other locations in GA; you will have the opportunity to sign up for shifts with any of our other 12 locations in Atlanta metro.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
§ Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
§ Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with Concentra's medical model.
§ Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center patients.
§ Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of shift.
§ Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care, Association and Concentra.
§ Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center.
§ Meets with Concentra's Medical Director or designate to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
§ Participates in quality management processes including encouragement of clinical support staff to assure proficiency in the delivery of clinical support activities.
§ Calls client representatives following employee treatment for initial injury and/or at any significant change in status.
§ Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following center visits.
§ In the absence of Center Medical Director, provides guidance to other medical personnel and center colleagues.
Minimum of 2 years relative experience in a similar settings such as: occupational medicine, urgent care, orthopedics or an emergency medicine setting
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Active and unrestricted GA license
- Board Certification
- Graduate of an accredited FNP or PA-C program
- FMCSA NRCME
- Must be able to see patients ages 2 and up
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans