Key Account Manager Atlanta GA Fulltime
The Key Account Manager will secure, manage, grow and maintain business relationships and associated revenue with identified local/regional employer accounts. Identify new service offerings within assigned account book leading to expanded market share. Meet sales retention and growth objectives in accordance with Concentra sales policies, practices, procedures and applicable regulations. Achieve objectives related to sales and growth of Concentra’s complete service offering.
Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service by putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish and expand relationships within assigned Key Accounts to uncover additional opportunities.
- Utilize Personas, Sales Process and Job Aids for all sales campaigns and upsell opportunities.
- Retain Key Account customers and defend from competition through management of resources region-wide to drive ongoing satisfaction.
- Work with Director Leadership Team to include in necessary and periodic meetings with Key Account decision makers and personnel.
- 80% of time retaining/defending and 20% to upside growth and expansion of assigned Key Accounts.
- Weekly touches for all Key Accounts
- Meets minimum quarterly/annual revenue goals established by Senior Management, Sales and Sales Operations.
- Closes/Finalizes upsell opportunities, develops an implementation strategy across multiple disciplines as needed with established inception dates.
- Communicates and solicits appropriate approvals on Pricing/Margin targets across multiple disciplines.
- Coordinates “set-up” of Concentra service offering (Service Package) and customer on-boarding to ensure smooth business transition and implementation.
- Establishes “open channel” communication with Concentra Management and service providers to create free flowing customer/market information.
- Coordinates marketing efforts with local Account Executives, Payor Sales group and Sales Directors across multiple territories as needed.
- Work with marketing and SAEs to effectively transition closed Key employers to implementation and account management status.
- Utilizes C4 on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis and communicates appropriate information.
- Submits weekly activity reports to designated management personnel.
- Submits Monthly Productivity reports to designated management personnel.
- Able to interpret and deliver various customer related outcome data.
- Identify, interpret and develop customer proposal requirements and communicate accordingly with management and corporate proposal development team.
Maintain current knowledge of industry partners, payors, adjuster teams, case management groups, provider networks (Primary Care, Specialist, PT), etc.
- Demonstrated general knowledge of care delivery, billing, case management, network applications and state regulation standards within the Occupational Healthcare industry.
- Ability to perform complex selling skills – which includes dealing with senior executives, multiple decision makers in large diverse organizations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated complex sales and multi-services success
- Demonstrated CRM skills and history
- Demonstrated Customer Focus approach
- Demonstrated Ability to learn and apply new knowledge
- Functional ability to operate PC applications, word processing, spreadsheets, and contact management.
- Basic financial analysis and visit trend review skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated Deadline orientation
- Demonstrated Organization and project preparation skills
- Demonstrated Time management
- Demonstrated Sense of urgency and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated Ability to form strong internal and external relationships
- Demonstrated Attention to detail
- Demonstrated Ability to follow-through and follow-up
- Demonstrated Research and data application skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years minimum direct sales and marketing experience to local/regional employer accounts.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled