Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Physician. Your patients, as well as your medical and support team, will look to you for your excellent problem solving and leadership skills. As a Concentra PRN Physician, you will be accountable for assessing patients and providing treatments while ensuring an exceptional and reassuring experience. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- 100% outpatient - Clinical environment
- HQ in West Palm Beach
- Optional to sign up for shifts elsewhere in Southeast Florida
- This location is open Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm. We are not open nights, weekends or major holidays
- Shift times will generally be 8am-5pm; however 1/2 or partial days are also optional
- You may sign up for shifts 1-2 months in advance
- You will work alongside 2 other full time clinicians HQ at this location + full front & back office support
- Allscripts Touchworks EMR
- Digital Xray OnSite
- Physical Therapy Department OnSite
At Concentra, you not only are rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year but also by the recognition you receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas will be heard. In addition to patient care, every Physician has the opportunity to make an impact on procedures and policies at the Center. Take a closer look at Concentra.
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred in a related specialty
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare (for Urgent Care patients)
- FMCSA NRCME (we provide this CME if you are not already certified)
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans