Physician Clinic Medical Director West Palm Beach, FL
More time for your patients and more time for you. It’s time to learn more about careers at Concentra.
This role offers an opportunity for physicians to blend their love of patient care with their management skills, working for the leader in the workplace health industry.
Our Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Additionally, they facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to make a difference as you watch your direct leadership impact the health of America’s workforce.
This opportunity is Monday - Friday, during regular business hours. No nights or weekends required.
Our Florida centers provide a full spectrum of workplace healthcare services, to ensure America’s workforce stays healthy and safe throughout their careers.
Services include preventive care, such as pre-employment fitness for duty exams, maintenance physicals, surveillance testing, immunizations, travel health services and injury care solutions for non
life threatening injuries sustained at work. Our centers are complemented with OnSite Physical Therapy to assist with helping our patients restore function and mobility, as well as an Orthopedic specialist team
to consult on cases that may require additional expertise.
Additionally, we offer full Urgent Care services to the community, seeing patients ages 2 and up for minor injuries, sports physicals, etc.
With 522 locations nationwide, we provide care for America’s workforce in 44 states.
- Leadership that focuses on people development, specifically mentoring, training and developing clinical staff and colleagues
- Execute daily effective and optimal patient care management
- Ensure optimal execution of clinical model playbook as well as identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming accurate records/billing
- Build an appropriate treatment environment throughout center that follows State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/ WC Regulations
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred in a related ABMS or AOA recognized specialty
- Current or recent relative patient facing experience in a similar setting
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare for Urgent Care patients.
- NRCME certification
- Generous Paid Time Off Package
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans