Physician Assistant Onsite Full Time
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
At Concentra, we maintain a healing focus, a selfless heart, and a tireless resolve.
As one of the largest and most rapidly expanding health care companies in the nation, we are looking for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to diagnose and treat work-related injuries, and perform pre-placement, DOT, public safety, and surveillance physical examinations for varied private companies and governmental agencies. We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on your well-being. Are you ready to make a real difference, helping to create the future of healthcare? We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on well-being and ongoing success. Consider joining Concentra.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment - brand new facility
- Private Facility - Not open to the public
- Monday - Friday
- 8am-5pm; with hard stop lunch break
- Allscripts EMR system
- Occupational Medicine - adults only
- Flexible dress code:
- Business Professional Attire
- or Plain Black Scrubs
- White coat optional/encouraged
As a Concentra clinician, you will:
- Examine patients and compile patient medical data and examination results
- Administer or order diagnostic tests, such as x-rays, electrocardiograms, and laboratory tests
- Compile patient medical data, including health history and physical examination results; interpret diagnostic test results for deviations
- Perform therapeutic procedures, such as injections, immunizations, suturing, wound care, and managing infections
- Solo clinician location. As sole clinician onSite, you will also be responsible for providing BAT, UDS collection and hearing conservation testing
- Experience in a related setting, such as: OnSite Employee Health Center/Occupational Medicine
- Active and unrestricted Florida Medical License
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner program
- Active Florida DEA and dispensing license
- FMCSA NRCME
- Ability to work independently
- CAOHC - we provide this training if not already certified
- NIOSH BAT and UDS - we provide this training if not already certified
- Experience in providing fitness for duty/pre-placement exams and maintenance physicals for various occupations
- Experience with police & fire physicals preferred
- Superb patient experience skills, exemplifying our core values:
- Selfless Heart
- Tireless Resolve
- A healing focus
- Annual Base Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off /Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Concentra is proud to be a drug-free organization and all new colleagues will complete a pre-employment drug screen.