Physician PRN Flex Scheduling Tampa Bay
Are you looking to supplement your current schedule or experience? PRN/Per Diem is a permanent, employed opportunity that offers flexible scheduling options. As a member of the Tampa Bay PRN team, you will have the opportunity to help keep Florida workforce healthy, one patient at a time.
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Physician. Your patients, as well as your medical and support team, will look to you for your excellent problem solving and leadership skills. As a Concentra PRN Physician, you will be accountable for assessing patients and providing treatments while ensuring an exceptional and reassuring experience. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinical environment - 100% outpatient
- Occupational Medicine/Employee Health focused practice
- We are open Monday - Friday only
- No weekends & closed for most holidays
- Shift times are generally 8a-5p
- Partial/half days available on occasion.
- Evening hours available at select locations only.
- Utilize Allscripts Touchworks EMR
- OnSite Physical Therapy
- OnSite Digital Xray
- Minimal travel
- Multiple locations in Tampa shift eligible: www.concentra.com/locations
- Tampa Downtown
- Tampa East
- Tampa Airport
- Tampa Temple Terrace
- + neighboring communities throughout Hillsborough, Pinellas, Manatee and Sarasota counties
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage - Claims Based with Tail Provided
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Concentra Perks At Work
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans