Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Physician. Your patients, as well as your medical and support team, will look to you for your excellent problem solving and leadership skills. As a Concentra PRN Physician, you will be accountable for assessing patients and providing treatments while ensuring an exceptional and reassuring experience. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
The health & safety of you and our patients is our top priority. We are not accepting sick visits presenting with COVID symptoms/upper respiratory symptoms at this time.
At Concentra, you not only are rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year but also by the recognition you receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas will be heard. In addition to patient care, every Physician has the opportunity to make an impact on procedures and policies at the Center. Take a closer look at Concentra.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Occupational Medicine/Workplace Health Focused
- Work-related physicals: pre-employment & maintenance exams
- Surveillance testing
- S=Treatment of minor injuries
- Urgent Care (less than 5% of visits)
- Sports Physicals
- Treatment of minor injuries
- Travel Health Services
- Clinical environment - 100% Outpatient
- Minimal travel - Tampa Bay Area
- view all locations at www.concentra.com/locations
- Shift times are weekdays only: 8a-5pm, most commonly. Half/partial shifts also available
- OnSite digital Xray
- OnSite Physical Therapy Department
- Robust front & back office support teams
- Utilize Allscripts Touchworks EMR system
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare/credentialed with all payers, as we do offer urgent care to the public (UC less than 5% of total visits)
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Colleague referral bonus program
- FMCSA NRCME certification and 12 category 1 CME offered
- Colleague discounts with most Fortune 500 goods and services
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans