Physician Clinic Medical Director
This role offers an opportunity for physicians to blend their love of patient care with their management skills, working for the leader in the workplace health industry.
Our Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Additionally, they facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to make a difference as you watch your direct leadership impact the health of America’s workforce.
Scope of Services: Our Florida locations provide a full spectrum of workplace healthcare services, to help America’s workforce stay healthy and safe throughout their careers.
Core services include:
- Career focused preventive care, including pre-employment fitness for duty exams, maintenance physicals & surveillance testing.
- Treatment of 1 in every 5 minor injuries sustained at work in the United States.
- Early intervention sports medicine approach, to help patients rehabilitate from acute musculoskeletal injuries, via our physician’s collaborative approach with on-site physical therapy & orthopedics.
- Urgent Care services offered to the community:
- Treatment of minor injuries and acute illnesses
- Sports physicals, travel health services & immigration exams
- Urgent Care unrelated to the workplace is a small percentage of overall visits in most locations.
- We do not provide traditional primary care services; we do not manage chronic conditions.
Your safety and the safety of our patients is our top priority. To mitigate exposure to COVID in our clinics as much as possible, we are currently not accepting walk-in sick visits presenting with COVID symptoms.
- Leadership that focuses on people development, specifically mentoring, training and developing clinical staff and colleagues
- Execute daily effective and optimal patient care management
- Ensure optimal execution of clinical model playbook as well as identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming accurate records/billing
- Build an appropriate treatment environment throughout center that follows State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/ WC Regulations
- Comparable experience in a related setting preferred
- Board Certification or Eligibility in an ABMS or AOA recognized specialty
- Active and unrestricted Florida Medical License *ACN License not accepted
- Ability to see patients ages 2 and older (for urgent care)
- Graduate of accredited program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction (required prior to start date)
- Must be eligible to participate in/not be opted out of Medicare (for Urgent Care patients)
- FMCSA NRCME certification (required prior to start date, we provide this CME for those not certified)
- Generous Paid Time Off Package
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans