Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Physician. Your patients, as well as your medical and support team, will look to you for your excellent problem solving and leadership skills. As a Concentra PRN Physician, you will be accountable for assessing patients and providing treatments while ensuring an exceptional and reassuring experience. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
PRN - Flexible Shift Work - Orlando, FL
At Concentra, you not only are rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year but also by the recognition you receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas will be heard. In addition to patient care, every Physician has the opportunity to make an impact on procedures and policies at the Center. Take a closer look at Concentra.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinical environment - 100% outpatient
- 3 locations in Orlando
- Scheduling privileges available for other Florida locations (optional)
- View all 31 Florida locations at www.concentra.com/locations
- Shift times:
- Weekdays only - no weekends
- 7a-4p, 7:30a-4:30p, 8a-5p
- Half days/partial days also available
- Sign Up for shifts 1-2+ months in advance
- Work alongside other physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- On-Site Physical Therapy department
- Robust support team of front & back office team members
- Utilize Allscripts Touchworks EMR system
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred in a related specialty
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare (for Urgent Care visits)
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- FMCSA NRCME certification
- Access to Concentra CME courses
- Colleague referral bonus program
- Colleague discount program with most Fortune 500 goods and services
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans