Physician Clinic Medical Director, Orlando,
More time for your patients and more time for you. It’s time to learn more about careers at Concentra.
This role offers an opportunity for physicians to blend their love of patient care with their management skills, working for the leader in the workplace health industry.
Our Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Additionally, they facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to make a difference as you watch your direct leadership impact the health of America’s workforce.
- Monday - Friday, full time - no nights or weekends required
This location offers our tradtional model of services, focused on providing best in class occupational medicine services. We offer local employers a full spectrum of services, including pre-employment exams, surveillance testing and management of work related injuries. On-Site Physical Therapy helps us provide early intervention on rehabbing musculoskeletal cases. This location also offers urgent care services to patients ages 2 and up.
You will work alongside a full time PA-C. Together, you will see an average of 20-24 pts per day (each). This location does not offer traditional primary care or chronic disease mgmt services.
- Leadership that focuses on people development, specifically mentoring, training and developing clinical staff and colleagues
- Execute daily effective and optimal patient care management
- Ensure optimal execution of clinical model playbook as well as identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming accurate records/billing
- Build an appropriate treatment environment throughout center that follows State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/ WC Regulations
- Board Certification / Eligibility in an ABMS or AOA related specialty
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare
- M-F schedule, no nights or weekends
- Generous Paid Time Off Package
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague referral bonus program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans