Physician Part Time or PRN
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Physician. Your patients, as well as your medical and support team, will look to you for your excellent problem solving and leadership skills. As a Concentra PRN Physician, you will be accountable for assessing patients and providing treatments while ensuring an exceptional and reassuring experience. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
If you are looking to supplement your schedule with a flexible Part time commitment and help keep America's workforce healthy: consider joining our PRN team!
At Concentra, you not only are rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year but also by the recognition you receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas will be heard. In addition to patient care, every Physician has the opportunity to make an impact on procedures and policies at the Center. Take a closer look at Concentra.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinical environment
- Minimal travel - One location locally in Ocala
- OPTIONAL: Eligibility to sign up for shifts outside of Ocala: including, but not limited to: Leesburg, Orlando, etc - any location in Florida. Travel outside of Ocala is not required. We are looking for a local team member to contribute to the Ocala team.
- Shift times:
- Ocala is our only "Extended Hours" location in Florida
- We are open Monday - Friday from 7a-7pm.
- We do not offer 12 shifts.
- Shift times are commonly:
- Closing hours: 4p-7p
- Partial/Half Days available
- We are not open on Saturday or Sunday
- Ocala is a multi-clinician team, where you will work alongside other physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Robust front & back office support team
- OnSite Physical Therapy Department
- OnSite Digital xray
- Allscripts Touchworks EMR system
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred in a related ABMS or AOA recognized specialty
- Residents in training exempt
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Active and unrestricted Florida license
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to be credentialed with all payors, including Medicare
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans